dehydrators

Are you still struggling to decide on a Christmas gift for someone? A dehydrator could be a fun gift. I don't suspect that dehydrators are in high demand right now, so you still might be able to pick one up at your local store. Dehydrators can be a resource to help you become more self-reliant and can help add items to your three-month supply.

I personally own a Nesco Snackmaster dehydrator. My husband got it for about $45 from our local Wal-Mart and gave it to me for Mother's Day. It was on my wish list. I really like my dehydrator. It came with 5 trays and I can expand it up to 12 trays. I can also add fruit roll trays, which I use all the time. It takes less than a day to dehydrate the fruit roll-ups. The dehydrator does warm up my kitchen, but it also make our home smell delicious.

There are a lot of different dehydrators available - just search for "dehydrator" at Amazon.com. Before you choose one, I would recommend reading the reviews.


You have just read the article entitled dehydrators. Please read the article from Bednars 8 About http://bednars8.blogspot.com/2008/12/dehydrators.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Bednars 8