Update on Solar Cooking

Are you waiting to find out how my solar cooking experiment goes?

Well, so am I.  For living in one of the sunniest places in the United States, we sure haven't had any really sunny days for months now. 

I've got all of my supplies.  I found an oversized window shade on Amazon for about $5.  I purchased my Velcro at the local store for around $3.  I also bought a new black enamel pot for $11.  It was the smallest I could find, but still may be too big.  I already have a cookie rack, bucket and cooking bags on hand.

It looks like some sunny days are in the forecast.  Hopefully, I'll update again soon.
You have just read the article entitled Update on Solar Cooking. Please read the article from Bednars 8 About http://bednars8.blogspot.com/2011/06/update-on-solar-cooking.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Bednars 8